Friday, March 7, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination!!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I woke this morning, grabbed my cup up coffee and headed to the computer to check email and what's the first email I see in my box, but an email from Annette Elliott with AEstamps a Latte, letting me know that she has chosen my blog to be in her top 11 blogs to visit and that she is passing on to me the Liebster Award!!!  Yay!!!!  Thanks Annette, so much.  I'm glad that my projects inspire you and that you enjoy visiting my blog!  Don't forget to head on over to her blog and look around, I see wonderful cards!

There are "rules" to follow for this nomination, and here they are:
1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog;
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
3. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your 11 questions;
4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Award nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

Even though I visit a lot of wonderful blogs everyday and I get so much inspiration from all of them, these are my top #11 blogs I think you should go visit and check out.  I hope you will hop along from stop 1 to stop 11 and leave them some comments on their wonderful projects!  These girls have awesome talent!

1.  Breelin Renwick at Craft-Somnia Momma
2.  Kim Ryden at Stamping with Kim
3.  Diana Eichfeld at Stampin' Fun with Diana
4.  Melissa Cochran at Crazy Paper Freak
5.  Erica Bass at Stamping Starlette
6.  Dawn Snowangel at Dawn's Creative Chalet
7. Annie Lee at Love Me Cards
8. Heidi Boos at Stuck on Stampin'
9.   Pam Steckman at Stampin' in the Sun!
10.  Kristy MacKeen at Mama's Sanity
11.  Darcy Johnson at Dj's Stampin Place

Here are the questions from Annette:

1. Do you work for a craft company, or is crafting a hobby?
I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator of almost 3 years but yes, crafting is a hobby of mine!

2. How often do you get to craft?
I try to get in my crafty room atleast once everyday.
 
3. What is the coolest tool you like to use right now?
I can't live without my Big Shot!
 
4. Are you a midnight stamper or an early bird stamper?
neither, I stamp a lot during the day, but also in the evening.  I turn into a pumpkin at 10pm!!
 
5. Do you sell your retired stamps or hang/hoard onto them like me?
well I only buy the stamp sets I really love and plan to use over and over again.  With that in mind, for the first time this year, I did sell off some of my really old retired sets to make room for new ones.  It was really hard to do too!
 
6. What can you never have enough of...DSP? Ribbon? Baker's Twine? Buttons, etc...
Candy dots, is the one things right now I really love.  They are so fun to add and decorate a project with.
 
7. Where do you craft?
I turned a spare bedroom into my craftroom!  But I really need the whole downstairs to be my craftroom!!

 8. How do you organize your stamps?
Right now I organize them in "abc" order.  Its really easy for me to go and pull it right off the shelf.

 9  What organizational tool do you have that you would recommend?
A have two, a good rack to store and organize my cardstock by color and a wooden unit that holds all my stamp pads with matching pen and ink refill right next to it.

 10. Which Season is your favorite to make cards for?
I would have to say Fall.  I love the rich colors and to decorate with leaves.

 11. What is your favorite technique to create with?
I don't really have just one, but one that I tried recently and enjoyed was the "herringbone technique"

Again, thank you so much Annette for choosing me for a Liebster Award!

Ok ladies, here are your 11 questions to answer:

1.  How long have you been a demo with Stampin' Up!?
2.  What other hobbies do you enjoy besides paper crafting?
3.  What is your FAVORITE stamp set ever you just can't part with?
4.  What is your favorite color combos to use?
5.  Where do you paper craft in your home (do you have your own room)?
6.  What is your favorite technique to use on cards?
7.  Do you keep all your stamp sets when they retire?
8.  Have you ever been to Convention with Stampin' Up!, if so how many times have you been?
9.  How often do you get to paper craft?
10. What is your favorite type of ribbon to use?
11. What is your favorite DSP to use?



No comments :