Monday, March 10, 2014

Sweet Baby Bunny w/ #DD-93

Hello, I'm back again for card stop #2! I can't believe I got two cards done during nap time.  It's been an easy Monday and I'm taking advantage of it, cause I don't get these days often.  This ca-ute little baby card is for The Dynamic Duo.  I have found some wonderful new challenge sites to play along with and this is one of them.  The fun thing about this challenge blog, is that it works with two colors only. 

 
I don't know why in the world I waited so long to get this cute little guy.  Well no worries, he is mine now along with the other cute stamps that come in the Baby We've Grown set.  I kept it pretty simple on the layers.  Used my circle framelit to cut out the dsp for great stamping underneath.  I added some fun candy dots and a clear button with a bow tied with white bakers twine.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my baby bunny as much as I do.  Lets all say it together....auhhhhh, isn't he CA-UTE!!!!  Leave some "love" before you leave, I really enjoy reading your comments and it gives me the mojo to go and create something else!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ blushing bride, whisper white
Ink ~ blushing bride, sahara sand
DSP ~ sweet sorbet

3 comments :

brrenwick said...

That little bunny is so darn cute! Perfect for the DD colors...love it!

Julie Gearinger said...

Adorable!! Love the little bunny with the sentiment! The colors are perfect for a baby card- so thankful that you played along with us at the Dynamic Duos!

hollybeary creations said...

This is too cute.. I love that image. What a great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.