Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rev Up the Fun with CTS68 & CTD283

Well I've been at it again!  Today's card is a two for one deal.  Kinda like going to the grocery store and getting a Buy 1 Get 1 for Free!!  Who doesn't love those deals!  The two challenges I decided to play along with are Cas(e) this Sketch and Color Throwdown.  I like it when I can work with a sketch and color challenge together cause you can't have one without the other anyway.  When I saw the color combo, I thought "boy/guy" card for sure.  I immediately went to my stamp shelf and pulled off Rev Up the Fun.  It was the perfect set just for this occasion!

and without further ado....

Not only was it a perfect time to use this stamp set, but it was a perfect time to break out my metal buttons.  Can't have a motorcycle without some chrome!!

 
I added some banners to the inside as well as another stamped bike.
I hope you have enjoyed my card for today.  Don't forget to leave some "love", you know I enjoy reading your comments.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ basic gray, whisper white, tangerine tango, pear pizzazz (sub color for certainly celery)
Ink ~ basic gray, tangerine tango (maker)

6 comments :

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Great take on the sketch!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a great guy card - inside and out! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

Vickie Z said...

Totally fun image and sentiment!, love how you used the colors and sketch!! This for joining us at CTD!!

Carmen O. said...

Very cool! I love it. The inside is as fabulous as the outside. Well done.

Laurie Unger said...

Great masculine card and I really like how you finished the inside of it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, and I love that you made these colors masculine! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!