Monday, June 16, 2014

A Mother's Day Kiss June Layout Challenge with SSInk

 
Good Monday morning!  Its time for our June Layout Challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  We hope that you will come play along!  Our design team members have done a great job with our sketch this month.  Don't forget to go visit each blog to see what they have created.  Our layout challenge this month is Project Life inspired.  This can be done in My Digital Studios, using actual Project Life supplies or creating your own page just using the layout.  As always, just have fun!!!

Here is the fun sketch.....

 
And here is what I came up with.  I wanted to create a second page to one I created as a selfie last month.  It finishes up my Mother's Day pages.  I really did have fun creating this page.  Having the Project Life Adventure cards really made it easy and simply to pull together.  The three flowers are the burlap embellishment ones.  I just recolored them to match my page.  I added a black brad to the center of each, did a little journaling and I'm done and ready to move on to the next project on my list!
 
Supplies Used
My Digital Studios Software
Kits: Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection, burlap accessories, black brads
 
 

No comments :