Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Open Sea June Club Projects

Good morning!  Yep, its that day again.  Its hump day!!  That day when you can let out a breath of relief that the week is half way gown.  I have a busy weekend coming up but I'm still looking forward to it, cause well, its the weekend and who doesn't enjoy the weekend!?  I have a Wounded Warrior 5K I'm running early Saturday morning, followed by a family graduation and get together.  Sunday, I have my stamp club ladies coming over.  Speaking of stamp club....I thought I would share two of the projects we will be creating for our June Club.

 
We will be creating 2 Father's Day cards along with this cute little treat box.

 
So just a quick run down, I wanted to girls to be able to use the new in colors for their projects.  This one focus's on lost lagoon, mossy meadow and hello honey.  I took my ink pads of these 3 colors and lightly smeared the ink on after I had stamped the world map in early espresso.  This gives it such as awesome textured look to the cardstock.  Then I stamped the ship on very vanilla, cut it out with a circle framelit and layered it with a window framelit.  The mossy meadow strip across the front is stamped with the round world globe stamp from this set.
 
 
On the inside, I stamped the world globe again, smeared some ink and layered it with a stamped compos.

 
Now this cute little box is created using the scalloped tag punch.  I created measurements so mine would hold a gift card and a few pieces of candy or a pack of gum or mints.  The outside is stamped using The Open Sea stamp set as we used on the card.

 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ lost lagoon, mossy meadow, very vanilla
Ink ~ lost lagoon, mossy meadow, hello honey, early espresso
Stamp set ~ The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes, World Map
Misc. ~ label window framelit set, circle framelit set
 
I hope you have enjoyed my club projects!  I'm sure my ladies will have a blast this Sunday making them too!!  Leave some "love", and come back tomorrow to see what I've been creating!

No comments :