Friday, June 20, 2014

Project Life Brought to Life!!

 
Good morning, its Friday, Friday, Friday!  Our family has a fun and exciting time planned this weekend.  We are headed to The Great Wolf Lodge.  For those who don't know, its an indoor water park and you stay in this beautiful rustic lodge.  Today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are sharing pages and projects created with Project Life.  Project Life is a fast and easy way of scrapbooking for those who don't have the time, money or just simply want an easier way to preserve those memories.

 
So just yesterday, I sorted all my pictures from Stampin' Up's! 2013 Convention trip and started placing them in my project life page sleeves.  Project Life is not easy for me, (as strange as that may sound, cause its made to be so easy, right?!)  Well I do scrapbook, but I am a traditional scrapbooker and this is totally opposite of how I do it and design pages, but I wanted to go through the process, so I could be able to help answer questions and share the experience with my customers.

 
Before any journaling was done, I took a picture to show the cards I that chose from the Everyday Adventure Kit.  Love all the bright colors, designs and phrases that come in this kit.  I also used a couple of items from the matching Everyday Adventure Accessory Kit.  
 
I hope you have enjoyed my simple Project Life page.  Leave some "love" and be sure to go visit the other design team members to see their projects!
 
Supplies Used
Project Life Everyday Adventure Kit and accessory pack. Multi pack of page pockets.

1 comment :

brrenwick said...

Awesome page!!! You may have INKspired me to play with SUxPL a bit more :-)