Monday, June 2, 2014

Sweet Baby June Color Challenge at SSInk!!

 
Good morning!  Its the first Monday of June and you know what that means?  Its time for another fun color challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  I hope you will enjoy our projects and decide to come play along with us!  We always love seeing what others create.
 
 
Well I am slowly starting to break out and use some of my new toys from the 2014 Stampin' Up! catalog!!  I've been putting it off, cause I knew that once I started, I wouldn't be able to stop!!  One of the new fun items I got to preorder as a Demo, was the new "Something for Baby" stamp set and its matching framelit set.  So of course I turned our color challenge into a cute baby card.
 
I used the colors of daffodil delight, blushing bride and soft suede and punched out two different circle shapes and scattered them around on my base layer.  The fun part came in with stamping the onsie and added the cute little tie.  It is raised up using a foam dot.  I just love the added lace trim ribbon across the stamped quilted arrow shape created from the Oh, Hello stamp set (retiring).

 
On the inside, I stamped across the bottom the matching stamped quilted arrows and added a couple punched circles, leaving plenty of room for a hand written message.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have INKspired you to come create and join us with our color challenge for June!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ soft suede, daffodil delight, blushing bride, whisper white
Ink ~ soft suede, daffodil delight, blushing bride
Stamp Sets ~ Oh, Hello (retiring), Something for Baby, Itty Bitty Banners
Misc. ~ 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches, bitty banner framelit set, something for baby framelit set, neutral candy dots
Ribbon ~ lace trim (retiring), natural chevron ribbon
 
All these items and more can be purchased HERE!

No comments :