Thursday, June 19, 2014

Big News with HSS188

Good morning and thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and see my latest project.  Todays card is for the sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I had last week, my new box of toys show up and I was able to use a couple of those new items!

 
This card was so fun with to create with my new toys.  I got to use the new Confetti Celebration DSP along with new in color of tangelo twist.  I also got to use the new Big News stamp set for the larger "it's your birthday" sentiment, the candles and the woohoo banner across the top.

 
On the inside, I brought in a matching ribbon banner as on the front and stamped the inside with "enjoy the fuss".  Its another great sentiment that included in the Big News stamp set.

 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ basic gray, whisper white, tangelo twist
Ink ~ crushed curry, pistachio pudding, basic black, tangelo twist
Stamp set ~ Big News
DSP~ Confetti Celebration
Misc. ~ crushed curry chevron ribbon, foam dots
 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card.  Don't forget to leave some "love"!

5 comments :

brrenwick said...

Love this!!! What a fun use for this stamp set...awesome take on the sketch!!!

Elizabeth Price said...

I love it! The additional candles and flag are perfect little embellishments. You have done an amazing job with the sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Elizabeth Price said...

I love it! The additional candles and flag are perfect little embellishments. You have done an amazing job with the sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

inkypinkies said...

So cute! You picked a great batch of new goodies to work with. I love your paper and the birthday flag! Thanks for playing at HSS :) erika

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Great use of the new product!!! Love your take on the sketch- just perfect accents!!! Great color combo!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane