Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Join My Paper Pumpkin - Special Offer!

Do you enjoy paper crafting, but don't always have the supplies you need to create and finish it? 
Do you not have enough time to go shopping at your local craft store and when you get there, not know what to even buy?

Well, here is what you need!  Its called My Paper Pumpkin and its delivered right to your door step.  Well, to your mailbox, but you get the point!!!  Its a monthly kit that comes packed with supplies to create special fun and easy projects!  These projects can be cards, home décor items, scrapbook related items, etc...  What's even better, is that the kit has all the supplies needed to complete these projects, (you do need your basic adhesive, but my last kit even came with foam dots!)

My Paper Pumpkin, is a monthly subscription kit.  Once you sign up, you need to do nothing else, but sit back and wait for the fun times to arrive!  You can cancel at anytime and even skip a month if you need to!  Price is $19.95 per month (includes s/h)

I know you will love My Paper Pumpkin so much and Shelli herself does to, that she has a special offer to those who sign up before May 23, 2014.  Click on the picture to watch and see what her special offer is..........
Shelli's Special Offer Video


So now that you have watched and know the special, I just know you are ready to get signed up.  Click this link and it will take you right to my own special site, where you can get signed up.  Its that easy, but if you do need help, I am standing by and ready to lend a hand!!
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2090060

No comments :