Monday, May 19, 2014

May Scrapbook Layout Challenge

 
Good Monday morning!  You know what that means??  Yes, its time for this months layout challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!  What a fun layout we have for you too!  I hope we will INKspire you to pull out those scrapbook supplies or open up MDS and create with us!

 

 
So yes, as you can see I'm am playing catch up with some Christmas pictures.  Since I am primarily a hands on scrapbook kind of girl, I am finding that for quick and easy pages, I like to use MDS.  When I don't have the time to pull out all my supplies, MDS is what I turn too.
 
With this layout, I wanted to experiment with a Christmas theme.  In keeping it pretty simple with details, I added a simple stamp from the Creative Elements brush set in each of two corners and some gold sequin sprinkles.  The fun part of this page, was playing around with the film strip at the bottom.  It was the perfect way to highlight Loompa and Copper, snoozing after a busy and exciting Christmas day!  I practically had to pry Copper off me, to get him to bed.  He was stuck like glue (well like "redline"!!)
 
Supplies Used
My Digital Studios Software
Kit Elements: creative elements and something for Christmas brush sets, on film punch set, gold sequin trim, festival of prints DSP
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have INkspired you to come join us in our fun and easy scrapbook page layout challenge.  Don't forget to leave some "love, and go check out the layouts from our other design team members!

No comments :