Friday, May 2, 2014

MDS Adventure Club Challenge

Good morning, its Friday, Friday, Friday!!!  I don't you know about you guys, but between yesterday being preorder from the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 catalog for us Demo's, having the UPS man deliver my Project Life goodies and finding out that the design team I am on, "Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration" was selected to design a display board for convention, I am just over the top, shouldn't be drinking any more coffee, excited!!!!  Now its Friday too?  I just don't know if I can handle any more excitement!!!  BRING IT ON!!!!!

Today's project is a scrapbook page I created using MDS.  Its a page that was for a sketch challenge with the MDS Adventure Club I am apart of.  I am having so much fun with this club and learning a lot with my software and all the fun little tricks you can do.

 
Last weekend myself and a few friends ran a half marathon.  I wanted to created a fun and bright page to remember our fun day!  Our challenge was to add layers, layers, layers and to play along with the opacity levels.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge page.  Don't forget to leave some "love", as I always enjoy reading your thoughtful comments!
 
Supplies Used
MDS Software
Kits ~ Hello Perfection brush set for the title, Kaleidoscope DSP kit and brush set, shaped clips and gold sequins trim (changed colors)

No comments :