Friday, May 9, 2014

My Digital Studios FUN!!

Good morning, its Friday, Friday, Friday!  What better way to start the day with a little MDS Fun!  This is a page I created for the MDS Adventure Club I am apart, hosted by Kimberly Van Diepen and Heather Summers.  Click here to get the details about joining, MDS Adventure Club.
 
 
One of the things I love about this club, is that we are provided with fun sketches/challenges to play along with.  This page went with a sketch to play around with.  I kept it pretty simple with layers cause I wanted to make sure that my photo was the focal point.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my page created with My Digital Studios.  Leave some "love", have a nice sun shiny weekend and don't forget to check back in on Monday morning to see what I've created over the weekend!!
 
Supplies Used
Stampin' Up! My Digital Studios software
Kits ~ Family Fun Photobook Brush Set, Spring to Life DSP kit, Spring Break II Embellishment

No comments :